Visit Pearl on Facebook

PearlShops4U Shop on Chairish

Friday, March 31, 2006

Let's have a Soul to Soul Talk

Soul to Soul

Well here I am, feeling guilty that I haven't added anything to the blog. The thing is ~ You never know if anyone is listening. So here's some more info to see if I can draw some attention to ME. Cause after all ~ My blog is about self promotion! It's hard work to develop a presence on the Net. There are tons of folks that say it can't be done by a Soul who is not an expert at any one thing. After all, I'm not Martha Stewart But........


Here's one of my most basic beliefs:
If you have the Power to Change a Negative into a Positive
You also have the Power to do what others say can't be done!

So the name of the game is to be open to education from unexpected sources. I opened my eBay Store - To make some extra income - but I'm getting an education too. A year ago I didn't know anything about HTML. I'm a Bargain Hunter ~ That is My one and only area of Expertise. Ask me to find "IT" and whatever "IT" is ~ I will eventually track it down. ~ I'm like a Boxer ~ Put me in any Shopping Arena and I can"Knock out" the most valuable widget! More often than not ~ at a great price too!

My latest find is a signed Tornado Bowl
made by Wimberly Glass Works, Located right here in Texas
artglass
Visit Wimberly Glass Works to learn more about these highly Skilled Artisians.
I almost forgot the Self Promotion part of this equation:
Take a Look at my Listing for this Fabulous Find


Anyway, I've been up almost all night working on a new look for my store. I was going to enter the Best of Stores Contest......I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to just figure out how to accomplish the task. Oh well, there's always next year for the Best of Stores Contest PearlShops4U is still a work in progress. Here's the Store and here's Another with some of the latest revisions. On the upside, I got the beginnings of an HTML education and found a great free site with all the HTMLInfo I will ever need. I have to give a Shout Out to fellow eBayer merrygocats for her informative introduction to HTML.

I've got to go........I should be doing so many other things (like Taxes, Housework, Gardening, Laundry, Cleaning....House ....Closets .....Garage ....etc., etc., etc.,) But for now ~ I must sleep! Is anybody listening?

No comments: